On my usual journey to work I turn over thoughts in my head as I turn the pedals to propel me in the general direction of my place of employment. By the time I set off for work I have normally had a large helping of the morning TV news and have recently found myself having a go at the TV ( I must be morphing into a grumpy old man). I am not really a grump but do get a rather satifying feeling after expressing my feelings at what I see and hear on the TV.
Here are some typical reasons to unleash a grump salvo.
1. Weather people who insist forecasting whilst bending double against a howling gale (does this make the forceast more authentic?)
2. Roving reporters who have to splash up to their middles to confirm that the flood water is actually real.
3. Roving reporters who wave and fling their arms all over the place as they try to add drama to every syllable that spills forth from their mouth.
4. The chronic overuse of the word "Absolutely"
5. TV Experts! who spout off bite sized chunks of nonsense coated in sugar and served on a sumptuous bed of rhetoric.
I could go on but I will leave that to the experts.
By the way, just a thought, why does Anti-ageing cream have an expiry date?